• Welcome to the Pontiac Trans Am Community, the Official Home of the PTA! Sign up for a (FREE) account today!

Pontiac Trans Am Fanatic Membership?

Pontiac Trans Am

Smokey
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.pontiactransam.com
pontiactransam-com-trans-am-fanatic-membership.jpg

We at Pontiac Trans Am are considering starting a brand new Trans Am Fanatic Membership with many benefits. This membership would be a great way to keep the iconic brand alive and growing. Here are some of the ideas we are throwing around, and we would love to hear your thoughts.

1. Included with your membership is a new limited-only to-members coffee mug.
2. Access to sell your Trans Am for free without the $49.97 fee that we charge.
3. Special Badge Displacement on your profile with member info.
4. If you have social media accounts, we will post your photos before all others and follow you.
5. Parts discounts to vendors that we are partnering with.
6. A private registry for your Trans Am to meet other Fanatic members.
7. Private forums you can post that are not seen by the public.

As you see, this is just a thought we are considering now, and the price would be a one-time fee of $99.97. The cost would cover your coffee mug, shipping, and such with the membership.

We'd love to hear your feedback, as nothing is set in stone, so please let us know your thoughts as we continue to grow this iconic brand.

Thank you,
PTA Staff

Photo Credit: Timeless Muscle

Last edited:

Griffin

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I would be very interested in joining.

I am looking for more T/A owners and lovers of this car in my area (Shreveport, LA) and haven't been successful that much, and I think this would be another way to find them if they exist.

Also, I have a Youtube page (Griffin Pursued) where I highlight the updates on my car, and I constantly seek inspiration from you all out there who are better at modifications than I am.

Thanks.

Pontiac Trans Am

Smokey
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.pontiactransam.com
I would be very interested in joining.

I am looking for more T/A owners and lovers of this car in my area (Shreveport, LA) and haven't been successful that much, and I think this would be another way to find them if they exist.

Also, I have a Youtube page (Griffin Pursued) where I highlight the updates on my car, and I constantly seek inspiration from you all out there who are better at modifications than I am.

Thanks.
Thank you for taking the time to comment!

We appreciate it!
PTA Staff

Reactions: Knightrider189

Pontiac Trans Am

Smokey
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.pontiactransam.com
Update: We are only releasing so many memberships due to being able to fulfill the membership orders with our brand-new t-shirt and coffee mug. Our new shirt will not be sold and is for Trans Am Fanatic members only.

If you want to sign up, please post below so we can email you once it is all released.

Thank you,
PTA Staff

Knightrider189

Reaction score
Can you post a picture what the shirt will look like?

Thanks.

1989 Pontiac Formula Firebird, 5.7, all OEM

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Pontiac Trans Am

btnautical

Reaction score
View attachment 2606

We at Pontiac Trans Am are considering starting a brand new Trans Am Fanatic Membership with many benefits. This membership would be a great way to keep the iconic brand alive and growing. Here are some of the ideas we are throwing around, and we would love to hear your thoughts.

1. Included with your membership is a new limited-only to-members t-shirt with a coffee mug.
2. Access to sell your Trans Am for free without the $49.97 fee that we charge.
3. Special Badge Displacement on your profile with member info.
4. If you have social media accounts, we will post your photos before all others and follow you.
5. Parts discounts to vendors that we are partnering with.
6. A private registry for your Trans Am to meet other Fanatic members.
7. Private forums you can post that are not seen by the public.

As you see, this is just a thought we are considering now, and the price would be a one-time fee of $99.97. The cost would cover your t-shirt, coffee mug, shipping, and such with the membership.

We'd love to hear your feedback, as nothing is set in stone, so please let us know your thoughts as we grow to continue to grow this iconic brand.

Thank you,
PTA Staff

Photo Credit: Timeless Muscle
Count me in!!!

Reactions: Pontiac Trans Am

Pontiac Trans Am

Smokey
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.pontiactransam.com
Our first shirt to be produced in years has just been ordered.

Once we get live photos, we will post directions on how to get the membership, shirt, coffee mug, and such.

Thank you,
PTA Staff

Pontiac Trans Am

Smokey
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.pontiactransam.com
Once our new shirts come in, we will release a few memberships at a time to ensure everything works correctly.

Our (FREE) accounts will be limited once our Trans Am Fanatic Lifetime Membership is released.

Thank you,
PTA Staff

Pontiac Trans Am

Smokey
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.pontiactransam.com
Our new Trans Am Fantiac T-Shirt has been completed, and we will be posting photos of it below and in the first post, plus adding the Lifetime Trans Am Fantiac to purchase very shortly.

Thank you,
PTA Staff