• Welcome to the Pontiac Trans Am Community, the Official Home of the PTA! Sign up for a (FREE) account today!

What Should I Do About The EPA?

jwbarnyard79

Reaction score
What should I do, folks with the supply chain and the EPA pushing for all-electric vehicles by 2030?

Should I sell my trans am because I can not find parts for a 403 OLDS engine, or should I figure away to invest in an electric engine for my car?

Heed help.

China and the US Government are making things frustrating.

• Wow
Reactions: Pontiac Trans Am

Pontiac Trans Am

Smokey
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.pontiactransam.com
Do not sell your TA!

The EPA can't eliminate all the gas-powered cars in the world.

Start stocking up on parts is what you need to do!

Screw the EPA!

Thank you,
PTA Staff

Last edited:
Reactions: cif66

willy lump lump

Reaction score
I came here to offer information based on my experience and share my interest in Pontiacs with others who enjoy the same thing.

I am a liberal and keep my political views out of the workplace and public situations like this.

Doing so brings a whole level of s*** into something that could otherwise be pleasant.

Because this note is from the staff, it's pretty clear that I don't belong here.

If you hate me that much, you don't deserve my help.

I have no interest in tolerating your b******* or walking on by because of something like freedom of speech.

Unfortunately, you will never know what I offer, and neither will your members.

Please delete my account, and don't waste your time contacting me. I am not interested in being a part of what is happening here.

Politics has no place in my hobby.

Pontiac Trans Am

Smokey
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.pontiactransam.com
I came here to offer information based on my experience and share my interest in Pontiacs with others who enjoy the same thing.

I am a liberal and keep my political views out of the workplace and public situations like this.

Doing so brings a whole level of s*** into something that could otherwise be pleasant.

Because this note is from the staff, it's pretty clear that I don't belong here.

I have no interest in tolerating your b******* or walking on by because of something like freedom of speech.

Please delete my account, and don't waste your time contacting me. I am not interested in being a part of what is happening here.

Friend, what the heck are you talking about?

Someone asked a question, and you took it to a new level.

What the heck happened to free speech?

Thank you,
PTA Staff

Reactions: PK66

willy lump lump

Reaction score
Friend, what the heck are you talking about?

Someone asked a question, and you took it to a new level.

What the heck happened to free speech?

Thank you,
PTA Staff
I addressed your question in my post and suggest you review your reply to locate the statement in the last paragraph that prompted my response.

Pontiac Trans Am

Smokey
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.pontiactransam.com
I addressed your question in my post and suggest you review your reply to locate the statement in the last paragraph that prompted my response.
We see the issue now and aren't here to offend anyone, but the EPA is a joke in our book, but that is just our opinion and our right to free speech.

Thank you,
PTA Staff

Last edited:

willy lump lump

Reaction score
It's important to know that what comes out of your mouth can bring a response that is undesirable.

That is part of the responsibility you must accept when you choose to speak.

Pontiac Trans Am

Smokey
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.pontiactransam.com
It's important to know that what comes out of your mouth can bring a response that is undesirable.

That is part of the responsibility you must accept when you choose to speak.
We agree and will stand for free speech here about a corrupt government.

Thank you,
PTA Staff

Reactions: PK66 and 9T8WS6

TOG

Reaction score

Bye!

Reactions: Pontiac Trans Am