• Welcome to the Pontiac Trans Am Community, the Official Home of the PTA! Sign up for a (FREE) account today!

Pontiac Trans Am

Smokey
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.pontiactransam.com
full

Well, here it is boys and girls! Our first giveaway and the giveaway starts now! - :p

The prize is this awesome 1977 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am "Smokey and the Bandit" 1/18 scale model by Greenlight.

All you have to do is sign up for a FREE ACCOUNT and COMMENT (I WANT IT) in this post and then SHARE our FB post to your page for a chance to win! That's it! Super easy!

Give starts now and ends 2-19-2019 and winner will be randomly selected by computer entries and announced in this post.

Good luck!

Thank you,
Pontiac Trans Am Staff

Last edited:

9T8WS6

Reaction score
full

Well, here it is boys and girls! Our first giveaway and the giveaway starts now! - :p

The prize is this awesome 1977 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am "Smokey and the Bandit" 1/18 scale model by Greenlight.

All you have to do is sign up for a FREE ACCOUNT and COMMENT (I WANT IT) in this post and then SHARE our FB post to your page for a chance to win! That's it! Super easy!

Give starts now and ends 2-19-2019 and winner will be randomly selected by computer entries and announced in this post.

Good luck!

Thank you,
Pontiac Trans Am Staff
I'm obviously behind the curve for this but I would have enjoyed having one. :cool:

79TURBO

Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
full

Good luck!

Thank you,
Pontiac Trans Am Staff
Darn too late. :)