• Welcome to the Pontiac Trans Am Community, the Official Home of the PTA! Sign up for a (FREE) account today!

New from Texas

Randysmojo

Reaction score
I found this forum through an ad that popped up on my Facebook feed because I'm always watching Firebird and Trans Am groups. My high school car was a 1980 Firebird Formula that I loved. A girl ran a stop sign and t-boned me totally my car. 25 years later, my now wife told me our next major purchase will be another Firebird for me to fix up however I want!

I hope this forum kicks off good, and we can all learn and share what we know about the best muscle cars ever!

CRZTRBO

Reaction score
I found this forum through an ad that popped up on my Facebook feed because I'm always watching Firebird and Trans Am groups. My high school car was a 1980 Firebird Formula that I loved. A girl ran a stop sign and t-boned me totally my car. 25 years later, my now wife told me our next major purchase will be another Firebird for me to fix up however I want!

I hope this forum kicks off good, and we can all learn and share what we know about the best muscle cars ever!

Welcome friend!

cesar1965

Reaction score
Thanks for adding me! I just bought a 1998 Trans Am convertible from the original owner with only 74325 mi. I've been a long time lover of the trans am and now finally owe one. Looking forward to see pictures and hopefully tech tips here soon. I'll try to add a picture of my car here soon. As soon as I have some and figure how! lol.

Trans Am Guru

Lone Crusader
Reaction score
Website
www.pontiactransam.com
Thanks for adding me! I just bought a 1998 Trans Am convertible from the original owner with only 74325 mi. I've been a long time lover of the trans am and now finally owe one. Looking forward to see pictures and hopefully tech tips here soon. I'll try to add a picture of my car here soon. As soon as I have some and figure how! lol.

Welcome! We look forward to seeing your ride!