• Welcome to the Pontiac Trans Am Community, the Official Home of the PTA! Sign up for a (FREE) account today!

77 Owners Manual Package Price?

Upalms88

Reaction score
My wife had a rare bird, a 77 SE Bandit with saddle interior; anyways, it got stolen out of winter storage years ago, ended up with front end damage, and sat in our garage from 1991 on jack stands under a car cover until a couple of years ago when we finally ended up selling it.

Last week I was going through some files.

I came across a folder with the 77 factory Owners Manual - Operating Instructions, Owners Manual - General Information, Consumer Information, Maintenance Schedule One, Space Saver Spare Tire manual, the Accessories Manual, and two different Hatch Option - Operation and Maintenance instruction manuals.

I believe it's a complete package; we purchased the car from the original owner with less than 30k on the clock; the condition is like it came from the dealer; it was probably looked at once and put back in the folder. I'm trying to get a handle on what the package might be worth; I'm not looking to retire on it, just a fair price and where to list it.

IMG_0586.jpg
IMG_0589.jpg
IMG_0590.jpg
IMG_0591.jpg
IMG_0615.jpg
77TA.JPG

79TURBO

Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
My wife had a rare bird, a 77 SE Bandit with saddle interior; anyways, it got stolen out of winter storage years ago, ended up with front end damage, and sat in our garage from 1991 on jack stands under a car cover until a couple of years ago when we finally ended up selling it.

Last week I was going through some files.

I came across a folder with the 77 factory Owners Manual - Operating Instructions, Owners Manual - General Information, Consumer Information, Maintenance Schedule One, Space Saver Spare Tire manual, the Accessories Manual, and two different Hatch Option - Operation and Maintenance instruction manuals.

I believe it's a complete package; we purchased the car from the original owner with less than 30k on the clock; the condition is like it came from the dealer; it was probably looked at once and put back in the folder. I'm trying to get a handle on what the package might be worth; I'm not looking to retire on it, just a fair price and where to list it.

View attachment 2437View attachment 2438View attachment 2439View attachment 2440View attachment 2441View attachment 2442

I have the parts illustration catalog and service manuals available.

https://sites.google.com/view/spccep/pontiac/1976-81-firebird-parts-illustration-catalog?authuser=0

Reactions: Knightrider189

Maxthe222

Reaction score
Sure, why not.

Send me a direct message, and I'll buy them off you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Knightrider189